Monday, May 4, 2009

2 years? really?

So I got to thinking the other day, and it dawned on me that its been 2 years since i bought a copy of YRG, got all excited, and started this silly blog. 

And still I've accomplished nothing. Well, i have managed to get a little more bloated and achieve an honest to goodness belly.

So i gave it some thought and i finally broke down and purchased the dvd set. In some small way i feel like a total weenie. I mean really. exercise videos? When i was on the bill phillips bus, it was me, my book and my go-for-it-ness. i lost the last part somewhere along the line. 

we have this saying at church... if it costs you something, it will be worth more to you. i guess this rings true here. if i'm paying my hard earned cashola to buy these little discs of encoded polymer, i might be more apt to actually watch and follow along.

i need to do something.

this neck thing is getting almost unbearable. my attitude stinks. i feel like crap. i'm stiff as a board. my knees are creaking.

waiting for a delivery.

No comments: