Monday, June 9, 2008

1000 words?

They say a picture says a thousand words, but i can only think of one. FAT.

GOOD GOLLY IS THAT ME???

It looks like two of me. Is that REALLY what iI look like? Holy Macaroni! 

I am really appalled. I knew that i was slipping, but i looked like i dove head long into a bowl of pork rinds and ate my way out. That's it. I'm going skinny again!

I got a chance to get a good long look at my wife from a distance yesterday and man, oh man, does she ever look good. Everyone we talked to yesterday was mentioning how great she looked, and she does. She's been in the gym and eating right and all that stuff. Frankly, its embarrassing.

I've been battling mentally and physically to get to the point of making a decision and i finally have. I sat down last night and enjoyed a delicious snack and had a sense of excitement about getting up today. I don't feel like i've broken down any walls, more like i found the gate and walked thru. I know these things don't happen overnight and i really don't like fruit and healthy food bores me to tears, but i can't spend the rest of my life feeling like this. I have too much to accomplish in the short few years we get here on earth.

I have too much to live for.

No comments: