Friday, May 8, 2009

Seismic Shift.

That's what we need here, a paradigm shift of seismic proportion.

So i went ahead and ordered myself a website special retail packaging of YRG materials. In all honesty it was a last ditch effort. I really had no where else to turn. I know that i can't go back to my weight lifting routine, nor the nutritional regiment that goes along with lifting weights. I really did explore all the options. In the end, what I'm left with is YRG.

So how am i gonna make this thing take? Its gonna take a massive paradigm shift. I have to believe that this thing is GOING TO WORK. I have to shift away from the meathead mentality and into something new. I have to change my approach to diet. I have to change my approach to just about everything.

Massive Shift.

I can't expect to be able to run at it half speed and get there on time. I can't expect to put low grade fuel in the tank and achieve maximum performance. 

Seismic Shift.

Sometimes it just happens. You get hit by the wave that sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes you have to create the wave and jump in. 90% inspiration, 10% perspiration. 

I'm anxious, quite so. The same kind of anxious I had before i jumped on the BFL bus, excitement, enthusiasm. I'm checking the FedEx tracker to find out when my box of goodies is supposed to get here. i'm planning on going home and clearing out the fridge and pantry. i'm going to find a pair of 32's and hang 'em in plain site. Heck, I may even slide 'em half way up my fat thighs just for motivation. Guess i should go buy an exercise mat. I really need to take some pics of my fat ass and hang them on the fridge, the mirror, the scale and the closet. I just have to actually STAY on the bus this time. No 5 day fits of self deluded fancy. I was never fooling anyone.

Seriously, i feel like an over stuffed sausage, a fat, tired, stiff, bloated sausage stuffed into a mechanic's uniform. I have never missed 160 lbs. so much in my life! It really is now or never. I can almost feel my arteries clogging and my heart laboring under the weight of my hulking mass. I can feel posture beginning to slouch and my back wanting to hunch over like an old man. Its Hero Time. Time to give my wife back the man she married and then some!

I can feel the fault line quivering.

TIME TO SHIFT!

Countdown: May 11

No comments: