Thursday, June 4, 2009

It Must Be Suit Weather...

Truth be told, aside from feeling like a fat slob for 5 years, this whole thing started because my wife was hounding me to drop some weight for my nieces quinceanera (15th birthday party). I had 4 weeks to get back into my suit, and i was against a wall. Now I know how my body reacts when i put it in gear but i had no direction. What i can tell you is that as i approach the end of week 4, I am so freaking motivated and excited about my personal fitness. 9 years ago it was about vanity, having a beach body and chicks. Now as a very happily married guy on my way to 40, the good looking body is simply a plus. So the party is this weekend and although this week has been NUTZ, what with all the preparations for the party and all, i've managed to soldier on. I have had to face some of my anxieties and live in the real world eating wise, but I've been a rock and have managed to not slip or cheat. I am DETERMINED to lose another 45 lbs and i know i will do it.

No comments: