Monday, March 9, 2015

Week one is in the bag!!!

Yep. I did it! I ate clean for 7 days and exercised 5.

You know what else? I lost 10 Lbs.

Yep. 10 Lbs. I am 10% closer to my goal. In one week. Pretty awesome.

My nutrition consisted mainly of bananas, vegetable omelets, gluten free cereal, almond milk, chicken salads, grilled chicken breast, avocado and steamed vegetables. Its real easy because I eat what I like and I like what I eat.

For exercise I did DDPYOGA ENERGY! routine which is just a touch over 20 minutes per session. Although I never actually broke a legitimate sweat, my heart was pounding, lungs heaving and muscles burning as i tried to balance myself in Superstar Pose.

After just one week without gluten, sugar and dairy I feel like a new man. my energy levels are way up, I'm more alert and I feel a lot sharper than i was. I'm moving around way better and I'm just overall excited to make this thing happen.

stay tuned!

No comments: